It is because everything we do is fully approved by HMRC and has been since we started up. We operate under a unique HMRC dispensation and so do not fall foul of tax legislation to curb Managed Service Companies (MSCs). Tarpon is NOT an MSC – and that's according to the 'taxman', who wrote the definition.
Tarpon's full compliance with all tax legislation keeps contractors, clients and agencies safe because:
- We directly employ each and every contractor
- We operate a normal PAYE scheme, with each and every contractor paying the correct levels of tax and National Insurance Contributions
- We DO NOT pay in "dividends" (a key target of the 2007 Budget)
- We pay employed (Class 1) National Insurance Contributions
- We ensure all our contractors receive the usual employments rights and protection given to individuals working for an employer.
To speak to one of our tax experts call 01582 390 000.